First, they seem to hate the game with a passion. They all agree that a previous one was better, but they all play the new one because everyone else is doing it.
Second, most of them are convinced that not only are they pretty good, they're better than their friends.
Third, many claim to have a sort of 'code of honour'. There's certain things they'll never do, except when they really want to or have to. Fourth, and the point of this post, is that they hate every other player who kills them. It disputes their belief in their own awesomeness. Those people,obviously inferior, must therefore have killed them in a way that doesn't count. Maybe there was lag, or maybe the other player broke the code (which, again,only applies to others). How do they break it?
1. Sprinting + firing from the hip. More effective than carefully aiming.
2. Running around with 2 shotguns/revolvers.
3. Staying in a single location, say, a building, securing it, and killing those who get close.
4. Staying on a rooftop, a while away, and sniping everybody to bits.
5. Quickscoping in close quarters.
7. Random grenades.
8. Aimed grenades.
9. Ditto flashbangs.
10. Rocket launchers, grenade launchers and claymores.
Basically, all you're allowed to do is hang around the frontline, while everyone else pretends not to use all of the above techniques to end you.
And I find the notion that you're not allowed to play the game the way it's written pretty silly.
Also, first post from my cellphone
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9