Base knowledge of women:
- Women like compliments. (I like your eyes)
- Women prefer specific compliments. (It's awesome how your eyes turn gold in sunlight)
- Women will not believe general complements. (of course you're beautiful)
- Women prefer bad boys.
Freshly acquired knowledge:
- Women (especially smart ones) are convinced that their opinion is the right one.
- Women (seem to) assume you know this to be true.
- Women will not attempt to change you.
- Women do not want you to change for her.
- Women will expect you to see for yourself what is 'wrong' with you.
- Women expect you to change in a way that just so happens to coincide with their idea of the perfect you because they assume you have the same image.
Don't worry, I like the womenfolk. They're pretty, tend to be cleverer on average than men, good conversationalists (if anything), tend to be more open-minded, and, well, they're just pretty. :p
This does not apply to all women, but it seems to be a general rule. It's, sadly, not directly related to the stuff that's been going on in my life, so I can't even sneakily tell you that's what's been causing the problems and point at someone. Well, if you have to blame someone, blame Obama or Steve Jobs. They're always popular targets.
I've got a sequel to the first song I've written I'm working on. I'm working on a Minecraft Texture Pack. I have 2 ideas for short-films, both of which would need actors (only one has a speaking role. The other is more of a music-video for a song with a good story.)
But now what? Right now? Work, I guess. Why's life make itself complicated? It could be so simple!
Sartre is other people.